MarBiLeads seeks qualified agents for sales of licenses of MBL leads and follow up of licensees in the following regions:
- North America
- South America
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
Candidate agents should document professional qualifications on university level, experience from the biotech and pharmaceutical industry as well as a relevant business network within the region.
Candidates may be persons or companies.
MarBiLeads licenses to offer:
The company lead compounds the chosen agents will market and offer for licensing are documented as follows:
- Proven in vitro antibacterial activity against a spectrum of multi-drug-resistant Gram negative and Gram positive pathogenic bacteria (clinical isolates).
- Proven in vitro anticancer activity against a panel of selected cancer cell lines.
- Third party verification of activity.
- Molecular structure.
- Possible scalable production process established.
- Possible production process (pilot scale) described.
The financial terms for the license will consist of a combination of milestone payments during the development period and royalty from sales.
Agencies will be exclusive for the region.
Separate agreements may be entered in a region for the antibacterial and anticancer area.
Agents will be compensated on revenue share basis based on milestone payments up to completion of clinical Phase IIa.
Contact Ole-Martin Gulliksen: